Sunday, July 20, 2014

Video tour

In June last year I made a video tour of the layout that you can watch here. It is sometimes easy to feel like that I am not getting much done on the layout. When I watch last years video I realise that in the past twelve months I have gotten quite a bit of work done on the layout.

To give you an idea of what I have achieved this last year I have made another video tour.

 

 
Please forgive the shaky video as I shot it with my iPad. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching

2 comments:

  1. Murray, thanks for posting this vid, it's taken me ages to get around to watching it, but I'm glad I did. It gives a great perspective of just what you are working with, the ideas and area it takes up. You are an inspiring modeller, thank you for posting,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geoff thanks for the great feedback! I enjoy sharing my work through my blog and I am glad you enjoy it.

      Cheers Murray

      Delete